Construction Project Manager Job at Pool Perfection LLC – Tampa, FL
Pool Construction / Pool Remodeling Project Manager (Superintendent)
Pool Perfection, Tampa Bay’s Premier Pool Construction Company is looking for a qualified Superintendent with great experience in management of pool construction and pool renovation projects. Top Talent Needed!
Must be able to work in a high stress environment with many moving parts in an ever changing landscape. We are looking for people with the HIGHEST of morals and organization and planning skills.
Read this description in its entirety and follow its instructions to hear back.
Min of 3 years experience in the Construction field to apply!
References will be requested and contacted.
* Customer communication
* Understand Permits, Drawings
* Conduct daily Construction Site visits
* Maintain a Professional relationship with our Customers, Sub-Contractors and Vendors.
* Keep projects moving on the timeline expected
* Understand elevations as they pertain to the Decks, Pool Beam and Screen Enclosures.
* Keep project running under budget and on time
A car allowance of $350 per month will be paid in addition to your salary/bonuses as well as a Gas Card provided in exchange for the use of your vehicle for site visits.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary range: $65K ~ $85k based on your Experience and Performance!
Important! Make sure to include a custom summary of why you feel you are a fit for his position in the body of your message to hear back from one of us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Pool Perfection LLC –
Company Location: Tampa, FL