Construction Project Manager Job at Pena-Alcantara Consultants, Inc. – New York, NY
Full-time | ContractEstimated: $83,000 – $120,000 a year4 hours ago
Full Job Description
Pena-Alcantara Consultants, Inc. is looking for a qualified Project Manager with Airport construction/renovation project experience for anticipating projects in New York City.
Responsibilities include but are not limited with:
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel
- Project start up, project completion, and entire close-out process
- Develops strategy for personnel development & recruiting
- Responsible for managing contractual issues
- Establishing and maintain customer relationships
- Accurate forecasting of costs for job completion
- Provide leadership and development to project team
- Final say in the resolution of problems
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans
- Identifies issues to Program Manager as required to ensure the success of the project
- Reviews and approves preliminary schedules, financial projections, and cost to complete
- Ensures construction site rules and procedures are implemented and followed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management.
- Experience with Airport projects.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
Please submit your resume/CV and portfolio of projects you have been involved in.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Airport Project: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Pena-Alcantara Consultants, Inc. –
Company Location: New York, NY