Construction Project Manager Job – Retail projects-Los Angeles, CA Job at 2H Talent LLC – Los Angeles, CA
Located in Los Angeles, we are a general contractor specializing in retail projects and we are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone that is driven and focused to lead, motivate and monitor the construction team and ensure they have all of the resources they need and have experience with retail and commercial projects.
What you get:
· Excellent compensation package
· The chance to grow and develop with a great company
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
What you need:
· 5+ years of RETAIL and commercial construction preferred.
· Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specification, building materials, and required standards applicable to discipline.
· Working knowledge of office equipment and computers, specifically Microsoft applications; Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
· Bachelor in construction preferred.
If you are a Project manager with the experience above, APPLY NOW!
No C2C, please.
“At 2H Talent diversity is simple—it’s about embracing everyone. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Required)
About the Company
Company: 2H Talent LLC –
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA