GPS Finish Dozer Operator Job at An American Construction Group, Inc. – Tampa, FL
AACG, Inc. has a position available for a GPS Finish Dozer Operator.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ability to operate GPS Finish Dozer on slopes
- Subgrade to support high production excavation and embankment
- Other general labor and construction-related duties as required.
All employees shall commit to AACG’s team effort-driven process by contributing to the safe and successful completion of the work assigned to them by the Project Management team. Individuals are also expected to:
- Work safely while adhering to AACG’s Safety Program & Guidelines as well as adhering to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Work with pride, integrity, and honor in an ethical manner that promotes Crisdel in a superior manner.
- Maintain a positive working relationship between co-workers and employees of subcontractors, vendors, inspectors, and agency individuals working on a Crisdel job site.
- Be self-motivated and ambitious.
- Be able to develop specific goals and plan, organize and prioritize your work.
- Be able to effectively communicate, verbally and/or in writing, at all times with all individuals.
- Work in a productive and efficient manner while maintaining the highest level of quality work.
- Be proficient in reading construction plans, specifications, and other contractual documents and applying them towards the successful construction of a project.
- Be proficient in scheduling project workflow with in-house construction crews and subcontractors.
- Be proficient in scheduling material deliveries.
- Perform routine safety and quality control checks on the project and enforce compliance, when required.
- Be proficient in basic computer software applications.
- Must be able to follow specific directions and perform a variety of duties which may often change.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work as a team to efficiently complete jobs to the highest customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver’s license issued within the United States clear of multiple and/or major violations.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and motor vehicle records check; a criminal background check will also be conducted.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Physical demands of this position include, but are not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, climbing, stooping, twisting, reaching, bending, trunk movements, lifting a minimum of 45 pounds, carrying, pushing, pulling, dexterity of utilizing hands and fingers, seeing (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception), hearing, and speaking.
- Minimum of 2 years of operating experience.
- Overtime and weekend work may be required.
- Work is performed in an outdoor setting, which could include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 LBS on a regular basis.
- The use of Personal Protection Equipment is required.
- Use of sunscreen, long sleeves, and appropriate headgear is recommended.
AACG, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at AACG will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It has been and will continue to be the policy of AACG not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, genetic information, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, gender, disability, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law with regard to all personal actions and all phases of recruitment and/or employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Can you operate a Finish Dozer with GPS?
- Dozer Operation: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: An American Construction Group, Inc. –
Company Location: Tampa, FL