Health and Safety Manager Job at Xpert Resourcing – North London
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a successful and established manufacturer. Working in superb, modern facilities for a fantastic working environment, the successful candidate will have opportunities to contribute to the business and for career progression.
You will work with the company’s Internal Managers, Sub Contractors and external Health & Safety consultants to help develop the companies’ policies and champion them throughout the group.
This role will be based across East Anglia and London and will require a very hands on approach in that you will be actually undertaking site assessments.
- Maintain company accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Working with processes and procedures in line with the Company QMSG Manual
- Maintain and control the document control system for the Company.
- Maintain accreditation for all third-party schemes, including Safe contractor/ Construction Line /CHAS
- Complete and administer all customer-related Quality & Environmental & H&S Questionnaires.
- Ensure customer requirements are met in line with QMSG Manual. Hold regular reviews to meet objectives for Customer Satisfaction.
- Conduct / manage Internal Audits of all processes and procedures to ensure compliance across all relevant sites.
- Follow up and completion of non-conformances raised from internal and external audits, assisting, and ensuring that corrective actions are implemented in a timely and effective manner to resolve any issues.
- Provide records and analysis, monthly and annually as required.
- Setting, monitoring and reporting of KPIs in line with Company objectives.
- Develop new processes as required
- To develop accreditation for ISO 14001
- Good communication & interpersonal skills required for working interdepartmentally
- Strong organisational skills
- Analytical thinking & problem solving
- Solution oriented approach
- Knowledge of relational databases (ERP systems) useful
- Experience in manufacturing environment required
- 5 Years’ Experience
- NEBOSH Diploma or NQV level 4 Occupational Health & Safety
- Experience of CDM Management
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Xpert Resourcing Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £48,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
About the Company
Company: Xpert Resourcing –
Company Location: North London