HERS Energy Rater Job at Marrs HVACR Design, LLC – Tampa, FL
This is a remote position and a field position. Must have a clean driving record. Must be great with computers and
* Conduct Blower Door/Duct Tests Per Building code.
* Complete RESNET certified HERS Energy Ratings.
* Drive to field locations across the state of Florida using a company vehicle.
* Stay current with RESNET regulations.
* Complete Site visits for Manual N or Manual J documents to be completed.
* Assist HVACR Design department with completing.
Willing to train the right individual. Attitude is everything, bad attitudes need not apply. We are looking for a super star, a superhero that can work with little supervision from the field and from at home.
Non Disclosure agreement is Required.
Must live in Central Florida.
Pay is based upon Experience.
We have been in business since 2009 and are currently undergoing very rapid growth, 221% over last year.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Wrightsoft: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- RESNET HERS Energy Rater Certification (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Marrs HVACR Design, LLC –
Company Location: Tampa, FL