Operations Executive, Compliance and Projects Jobs in Singapore – Singapore at Social Service Institute
Title: Operations Executive, Compliance and Projects
Company: Social Service Institute
Location: Singapore – Singapore
Type: Full Time, Contract
Category: Management, Construction
Position: Operations Executive, Compliance and Projects (12 month Contract)
About The Role 1)
Must haveat least 3 year-experience and can independently in manage building and facilities matters during DLP period of new building, including rectification of defects, managing of contractors and services. Compile and archive documents and drawings hand over by Consultants and Main Contractor.
2) Manage and organize move and transition to the Home’s new building.
3) Training of Staff in Facilities, Services and Equipment at the new building.
4) Develop SOPs to meet Home’s needs in the operation of the new building.
5) Fire Response PlanDocument and update SOP, Briefing and Training of staff, Inspect and ensure compliance to fire regulation, Assignment of fire response team, Ensure fire-fighting and prevention equipment are in good service, Conduct Fire Drill or Table Top Exercises.
6) Any other duties that General Manager may assign. Candidate
• Knowledgeable in Building and Construction matters, DLP management , contractor management, facility management, repair and maintenance Core
Good communications writing skills;
Interpretation and application of rules;
Managing contractors Preferred achievements / characteristics:
• People Skills;
Work Well Independently;
High Level of initiative;
Attention to details;
Enforcement of SOP