Senior Project Superintendent Job at DCG Construction LLC – Charlotte, NC
Description: We are seeking a full time Senior Project Superintendent to join our team. This position will work closely with the principal to plan, implement, and execute interior up fit and light commercial ground up construction project’s in the Charlotte, NC Market. We are looking for a candidate that can bring immediate experience and impact to our firm. The candidate needs to be a good communicator, organized, hardworking, and self-motivated. You must have experience in Commercial Interior Up-fit Construction.
· 5 year’s experience in Commercial Construction and must have held a supervisory position for an Interior Up fit project. A resume of project experience will be requested and reviewed.
· Proficient with project sequencing and scheduling project sub contractor’s. Forecasting & interpreting Project Scheduling
· Good Communication Skills
· Self Motivation – Works well on projects with little supervision
· Strong leadership qualities with a levelheaded emotion temperament
· Strong organization & communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Please provide a list of three commercial projects you have been directly involved in the management and completion of.
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: DCG Construction LLC –
Company Location: Charlotte, NC